Clippard Main Products » Electronic Valves » 10mm Sub-Miniature Valves
Clippard - 10mm Sub-Miniature Valves
This series has a high strength, lightweight engineered glass filled nylon body, along with stainless steel, copper and Buna-N, making it suitable for a broad range of applications. They are reliable with exceptional life. All 10 mm valves are RoHS compliant.
- Medium: Air, Gas to other compatible fluids
- Working Pressure: Vacuum to 110 psig / 7.6 bar max.
- Max. Flow Rate: Standard - 0.5 SCFM (14 lpm); High Flow: 0.8 SCFM (23 lpm)
- Exhaust Flow: 0.8 SCFM (23 lpm)
- Response Time: 8 milliseconds when energized; 10 milliseconds when de-energized
- Electrical: 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: 0.5 or 1.3 Watts dependent on orifice size and pressure
- Material: Stainless steel core and springs, nylon body, FKM seals and Buna-N gasket. FKM gasket available.
- Temperature Range: 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)
- Download Datasheet
For technical assistance and sales enquiries, contact us: