Clippard - 15mm Sub-Miniature Valves
This series has a high strength, lightweight engineered glass filled nylon body, along with stainless steel, copper and Buna-N, making it suitable for a broad range of applications. They are reliable with exceptional life. All 15 mm valves are RoHS compliant.
- Medium: Air, Gas to other compatible fluids
- Working Pressure: Vacuum to 150 psig / 10.3 bar max.
- Max. Flow Rate:
- 0.03" Orifice/E315D - 1.6 SCFM (45 lpm)
- 0.04" Orifice/E315E - 2.1 SCFM (59 lpm)
- 0.06" Orifice/E315F - 3.0 SCFM (84 lpm)
- Response Time: 10 milliseconds when energized; 12 milliseconds when de-energized
- Electrical: 12-volt DC or 24-volt DC or 24-volt AC, 110-volt AC and 220-volt AC only available with DIN connectors
- Power Consumption: 1.0 or 2.3 Watts dependent on orifice size and pressure
- Material: Stainless steel core and springs, nylon body, FKM seals and Buna-N gasket. FKM gasket available.
- Temperature Range: 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)
- Download Datasheet
For technical assistance and sales enquiries, contact us: