Automatic Backflush Filter by Schroeder Handles Wide Range of Flows
The RF3 from Schroeder is the ideal filter for protecting all downstream equipment, including pumps, nozzles, heat exchangers, and other process-related equipment. A self-cleaning system for extracting particles from low-viscosity liquids.
Major Contribution to Operational Reliability
Perfect for filtering source water onsite, this device provides continuous filtration duty even during backflushing, and its automatic backflushing ability lowers operational and maintenance expenses. It extracts particulate contaminants, and its rugged design allows the unit to make a major contribution to operational reliability. The RF3 can handle flows ranging from 420 to 1,800 litres per minute, and the slotted tube filter elements come in sizes from 25 to 3,000 micrometres.
Other technical specifications for this automatic backflush filter:
• Working pressure: 87 pounds per square inch
• Maximum working temperature: 90 degrees Celsius
• Empty weight: 10,200 kilograms
• Housing volume: 635 litres
• Filter area: 55,760 square centimetres
• Number of filter elements: 24
There are 11 models in the RF3 series of automatic backflush filters available from Wainbee, all of them virtually maintenance-free, as well as an element set of AB filter spare parts. These units are made out of carbon and stainless steel, and their sizes run from two to 36 inches.
Schroeder Bulk Diesel Fuel Filter Cart Offers Numerous Features & Advantages
What makes the BDC an essential product for businesses in these and other sectors is that prior-generation coalescing solutions no longer offer high-efficiency separation in ULSD and biofuels. This bulk diesel fuel filter cart includes ten-foot hose with three-foot wand ends, as well as a bag element pre-filter down to five microns for gross removal of microbial bloom contamination and rust. The pump motor has a power level of 115 VAC with resettable overload and a seven-inch power cord.
The BDC also helps to protect expensive, vital engine components from failure caused by water-contaminated fuel, and it is recommended highly for kidney loop cleanup of contaminated reservoirs and single-pass transfer.
The cart also has manual water drains and up and downstream test points. Among the technical specifications:
• Flow rating: up to 95 litres per minute for ULSD15 and biodiesel blends
• Fluid temperature range: -29 to 74 degrees Celsius standard; zero to 74 degrees Celsius with included, optional sight gauge
• Ambient environment temperature range: -29 to 40 degrees Celsius
• Bypass setting: 20 pounds per square inch (psi) for particulate, 30 psi for coalescing
• Porting base: anodized aluminum
• Element case: plated steel
• Cap: plated steel
• Weight: 356 kilograms
• Element charge clearance: 858 millimetres
Among the fuel oils that work with the BDC cart are ULSD15 and similar petroleum diesels, biodiesel blends, and synthetic diesel and blends. The coalescing element flows in an inside-out direction and has an outer diameter of 163 millimetres and a length of 1.001 metres, while the particulate elements flows from the outside in, has an 15-centimetre outer diameter, and measures 96 centimetres long.