Baldwin Filters, a brand of Parker Engine Mobile Aftermarket Division (EMAM), is a global provider of filtration products and services. Baldwin offers superb product quality, an extensive distribution network, and the industry's broadest product line. This comprehensive portfolio of filtration products and technologies offers customers a single streamlined source for all their engine and mobile filtration needs.
Mobile FiltrationBaldwin Filters offers an extensive selection of lube, air, fuel, hydraulic, coolant, and transmission filters for the trucking, construction, mining, agricultural, marine and mobile power generation industries.
- Every phase of production is designed to ensure the highest quality and performance standards
- When you need quality coverage, Baldwin has the widest range of filtration products in the mobile aftermarket
- With an extensive distribution network , you can trust Baldwin has the filters you need, when and where you need them
- We have the coverage, quality, service and dependability you need.
- With an in-depth understanding of the mobile engine industry and a relentless focus on innovative filtration technologies, Baldwin has a full range of filters to keep equipment running at peak performance.
- Efficiency to protect the most advanced modern engines.
- Capacity to meet OE recommended service intervals.
- Industry leading fill rate of 97%
Clean Oil Vital To Engine Performance Dirty oil can cause catastrophic damage to your engine. By using the proper lube filter for your engine, you can minimize the possibility of costly downtime and repairs.
Clean Air Critical To Performance Clean air is essential to the performance and life of your engine. Proper air filtration is important because a small amount of dirt can cause a tremendous amount of engine damage.
Protect Your Engine From Dirty Fuel Dirty fuel is a fact of life. Baldwin Filters offers more than fuel filters, fuel managers, coalescers and fuel/water separators to protect your engine.
- Hydraulic Filtration Hydraulic Filtration With the need for closer tolerances, faster cycle times, higher pressures and extended service intervals, more demand is being placed on the hydraulic filter.
Cooling System Filtration
Cooling System Filtration
Protect Engines With Cooling System Products Coolant filters protect your engine by trapping contaminants and distributing Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs) into your cooling system. Baldwin offers a range of cooling system products.
- Cabin Air Filtration Cabin Air Filtration Cabin air filters are becoming more common in automotive and heavy-duty on- and off-highway applications.These filters reduce the amount of airborne pollutants and particles entering the interior of a vehicle by capturing dust, pollen and other airborne contaminants.
- DAHL Fuel/Water Separators DAHL Fuel/Water Separators Many existing fuel filters aren’t designed to remove significant amounts of water. They are designed to do their job in a single step. This means they must be porous enough to allow sufficient flow volume, which limits filtering ability. Any tighter media would result in frequent element changes. The DAHL system takes care of those shortcomings. DAHL’s functional dual-chamber 3-stage diesel fuel filter/water separators provide efficient suction side water separation and contaminant filtration. The key is the unique DAHL patented depressurize cone, which spreads the flow of the fuel. With more area to flow over, a greater separation of water and dirt from the fuel is achieved.