Clippard’s Maximatic Solenoid valves are available in 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way configurations in port sizes from #10-32 to 1/2” NPT.
Select either a direct-acting poppet or solenoid-controlled pilot operated balanced spool design. Spool valves are body ported but can be bolted to a parallel circuit manifold.
These electronic valves offer high flow in a small package and are constructed of aluminum, stainless steel and thermoplastic materials. The 4-way valves are also available in 3 position versions with either pressure center, closed center or exhaust centeer spool options.
MaximaticÂ® Valves are available as body ported, manifold mount and actuator (1/4” NPT only) mounting. Standard models include a base that permits fast, secure mounting of electronic valves to a manifold for grouping in compact assemblies.
• Choose either DIN connector with LED indicator or 18” Wire Lead connection. Both are rotatable and interchangeable.
•For side ported manifold mount, the Maximatic line of valves offers1/4” actuator mount
• Easily accessible locking or non-locking manual override switch
• Small size makes valves ideal for use in compact applications
• A wide variety of voltage options are available including 12 VDC, 24 VDC, 24 VAC, 110 VAC and 220 VAC. Consult factory for other voltages.
• Closed Center, Pressure Center and Exhaust Center Models Available
• Port sizes from #10-32 to 1/2” NPT
• Sturdy aluminum body withstands rough environments