- Destaco 817 - Pneumatic Hold Down Clamp817-U$293.96
- Destaco Standard Clamping Arms8JG-218-1$103.87
- Destaco 205 - Horizontal Hold-Down Toggle Locking Clamp205-SR$31.75
- Destaco 351 - Pull Action Latch Clamps351-R$66.93
- Destaco 6015-SS - Straight Line Action Clamp6015-SS$123.32
- Destaco Arm ExtensionsL-227-4-01$68.64
- Destaco 603/608 - Straight Line Action Clamp603-R$101.30
- Destaco 375 - Pull Action Latch Clamps375-R$186.79
- Destaco 227 - Horizontal Hold-Down Toggle Locking Clamp227-U-L$48.47
- Destaco 375 - Pull Action Latch Clamps375-B$129.46
- Destaco 630 - Straight Line Action Clamp630-R$202.22
- Destaco 620 - Straight Line Action Clamp620-M$155.08
- Destaco 385 - Pull Action Latch Clamps385-L$218.22
- Destaco 503 - Vertical Hold-Down Toggle Locking Clamp503503-L$30.27
- Destaco 227 - Horizontal Hold-Down Toggle Locking Clamp227-UB$49.61
- Destaco 324-SS/334-SS/344-SS - Pull Action Latch Clamps334-SS$99.51
- Destaco Flat-Tip Bonded Neoprene Spindle - Clamp Accessories2007208-M$5.41
- Destaco 3051 - Controlled Latch Clamp3051-R$132.30
- Destaco 351-SS - Pull Action Latch Clamps351-BSS$67.51
- Destaco 245 - Horizontal Hold-Down Toggle Locking Clamp245-U$104.75
- Destaco 640 - Straight Line Action Clamp640-R$414.02
- Destaco 604 - Straight Line Action Clamp604-MM$57.83
What are industrial clamps?
Industrial clamps are an essential tool for multiple manufacturing and industrial applications. They’re designed for robust performance and longevity. As a result, they’re suitable for a wide array of industrial applications, including automotive, aerospace, construction, and beyond.
What is clamping in manufacturing?
Industrial clamps are used in a variety of manufacturing and industrial applications to secure parts or materials together. Clamping – the action of applying pressure to bind two objects together – can be accomplished either manually or with the help of machinery. Industrial clamps, designed for robust performance and longevity, are suitable for a wide array of industrial applications, including automotive, aerospace, construction, and beyond.
What are industrial clamps used for?
Industrial clamps are essential for securely holding components in place during assembly, allowing for increased efficiency and accuracy.
What are the types of industrial clamps?
There are several types of manual and pneumatic industrial clamps available. Manual clamps: vertical clamps, horizontal clamps, pull action latch, lamps and straight line action clamps. Pneumatic clamps: toggle clamps and swing clamps.
What are the two types of clamps used in electrical materials?
Two types of clamps utilized in electrical installations are open clamps and self-closing clamps.