- Parker Flexible Nylon Tubing - N SeriesNN-8-062Special Price $5.37 Regular Price $10.74
- Parker Flexible Nylon Tubing - N SeriesNN-4-035Special Price $1.80 Regular Price $3.60
- Parker Push-Lok Plus High Temperature Multipurpose Hose 300-400 PSI – 836 Hose836-10-RLSpecial Price $21.36 Regular Price $42.72
- Clippard Silicone Tubing, 1/16" ID x 3/16" OD, 5' Roll SIH1-0602-NAS-005SIH1-0602-NAS-005$105.29
- Clippard Silicone Tubing, 1/16" ID x 1/8" OD, 5' Roll SIH1-0402-NAS-005SIH1-0402-NAS-005$64.62
- Clippard Silicone Tubing, 0.030" ID x 0.065" OD, 5' Roll SIH1-0201-NAS-005SIH1-0201-NAS-005$28.17
- Clippard Quick Set Hose Clamp, Large Crimp-On Type, Pack of 10 5000-1A-PKG5000-1A-PKG$11.78
- Clippard Hose Clamp, Press-On Type, Pack of 10 5000-4-PKG5000-4-PKG$2.67
- Parker Flange KitsM1M1HK-16Special Price $42.07 Regular Price $84.15
- Parker Flange KitsM1M1HK-20Special Price $51.13 Regular Price $102.27
- Parker Flange KitsM1M1HK-24Special Price $67.60 Regular Price $135.20
- Parker Flange KitsM1M1HK-32Special Price $74.31 Regular Price $148.63
- Parker Flange KitsM2M2HK-12Special Price $68.87 Regular Price $137.74
- Parker Flange KitsM2M2HK-24Special Price $265.86 Regular Price $531.71
- Parker GRIZZLY™ 500 Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, Series 71077107-100500Special Price $14.64 Regular Price $29.27
- Parker GRIZZLY™ 500 Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, Series 71077107-125500Special Price $23.98 Regular Price $47.97
- Parker GRIZZLY™ 500 Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, Series 71087107-150500Special Price $27.20 Regular Price $54.40
- Parker GRIZZLY™ 500 Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, Series 71107107-25500Special Price $4.28 Regular Price $8.56
- Parker GRIZZLY™ 500 Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, Series 71117107-38500Special Price $5.45 Regular Price $10.90
- Parker GRIZZLY™ 500 Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, Series 71127107-50500Special Price $7.11 Regular Price $14.23
- Parker GRIZZLY™ 500 Nonconductive Multipurpose Oil Resistant Hose, Series 71137107-75500Special Price $10.11 Regular Price $20.22
- Parker E-Z FORM™ MP Greek Corrugated Multipurpose Oil Resistant Flexible Suction Hose, Series 72197219-0500025Special Price $22.74 Regular Price $45.49
What is industrial hose and tubing?
Industrial hoses and tubing are essential components of many industrial systems, providing reliable performance and long-lasting durability.
What is the strongest tubing?
The strongest type of tubing is usually made from steel or stainless steel due to its high tensile strength and corrosion resistance properties.
What is the difference between mechanical and structural tubing?
Mechanical tubing is used where structural integrity is important, while structural tubing is more suited for load-bearing applications such as frames or scaffolding.
Is aluminum tubing stronger than steel tubing?
Aluminum is not stronger than steel tubing – steel is about three times stronger. Aluminum makes a great choice when looking for lightweight yet strong material with good corrosion resistance properties.
Which is stronger: square or round tubing?
Square tubing is stronger than round. Both have advantages depending on what you’re using them for. Square tubes, while stronger, don’t offer much flexibility, so they may not be suitable if you need something that can bend easily around corners without losing shape over time. Round tubes provide greater flexibility but aren’t quite as strong, so they may not hold up under extreme pressure conditions like those in some industrial environments where safety must always come first.
What is the difference between hydraulic hoses and industrial hoses?
Hydraulic hoses can be used for water, oil, and fuel. Hoses for industrial use, though, are equipped to transport various liquids, including water, air, and chemicals.
How are industrial hoses made?
Industrial hoses are made of multiple layers of rubber reinforced by metal wire mesh. This offers additional protection against abrasion damage caused by external elements such as rocks or debris being dragged along the ground surface during operation.