New 5” & 7” Displays
CrossControl is expanding its portfolio of displays with the iMX8X application processor. The new CCpilot V510 and 710 are based on the same technology platform as the existing V700/1000/1200 models, meaning that the base technology is well proven.
• 5” and 7” displays – with WVGA resolution
• High Graphics performance – 3 times higher than iMX6-based displays
• Excellent optical characteristics – optical bonding for sunlight readability, wide viewing angle, and eliminate fogging
• Interaction options – the V510/710 come with 8 or 10 configurable softkeys respectively and optional PCAP touch screen
• Fast boot – a Qt or CODESYS application can boot up in 3-10 seconds depending on application complexity
• Interface options – CAN, Ethernet, USB, general purpose I/O, and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
• Multipin connector – for all wired interfaces, rapid installation
• Rich and wide software support – Linux OS, pre-packaged Qt and CODESYS toolchains, prebuilt application modules for digital camera monitoring, web browser, wireless connectivity and more. System developers can choose which level and configuration of the software platform to use.
With this feature set and compact form factor these new displays are ideal for creating integrated instrumentation, process control and vision systems in cabs and control panels with space limitations.
CrossControl Displays for Industrial Vehicles - Three Models
CrossControl products are available from Wainbee Limited, including three models of CCpilot display computers to keep industrial vehicles safe and productive. Each of these displays is based on an i.MX8 processor that features a very potent GPU, with higher graphics performance than earlier versions of ARM processors had.
Wainbee carries the CCpilot V700, V1000, and V1200 models of displays – which measure seven, 10.1, and 12.1 inches respectively. All are available with LinX, an exclusive CrossControl software program.
Visibility in all conditions
The CCpilot V700 has a highly bright, optically bonded screen with IPS technology, which provides top viewing angles and contrast for visibility in all conditions, with no fogging risk. It comes with a multi-touch PCAP touchscreen for intuitive user interaction with gloves too, and wired interfaces include Ethernet, CAN, and high-speed USB, plus the option to add wireless connection.
A future-ready platform for machine intelligence, the CCpilot V700 has vast software capabilities and innovative hardware. The platform on which it is based supports rapidly emerging technologies such as multiple digital-camera streams, stream stitching to create panoramic views, and object detection.
Also, with IPS technology (for colour accuracy) and a similar PCAP touchscreen, the CCpilot V1000 has wired interfaces that include up to four CAN ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB 2.0. This display from Wainbee also features a USB-C connector with USB 3.0 for peripherals, plus optional Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. The V1000 includes firmware and OS support, pre-packaged application toolchains for Qt and CODESYS, and application modules for frequently needed operations. The open platform approach allows users to base their solutions on a robust and secure base while keeping the flexibility to use in-house or third-party development resources, work with alternative toolchains, or deploy existing tasks easily.
The CCpilot V1200 has similar wired interfaces to those of the V1000, plus the same open platform approach. Like the V1000, this model features an i.MX 8QuadXPlus application processor, whereas the V700 is based on an i.MX 8DualXPlus application processor. Like other CrossControl solutions, these display screens provide powerful platforms for machine intelligence, communication, and human-machine interaction.