DESTACO (a Dover Company) is known as the originator of the first manual toggle clamp. Innovations, quality and acquisitions have made DESTACO the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and support of clamping, gripping, transferring and robotic tooling solutions for workplace and flexible automation needs.
Featured Product: DESTACO Introduces 82L-3E Series Power Clamps
The 82L-3E power clamps are a perfect complement to the 82M-3E models and are available in three versions with a holding-torque range of 75 Nm to 380 Nm, and clamping torques of 25 Nm up to 120 Nm at 5 bar. Additional flexibility is provided by an optional hand lever, which can be mounted on the clamp’s left or right side. Multiple mounting surfaces also offer improved mounting and installation flexibility. The 82L-3E’s modular structure simplifies the procurement of spare parts and reduces storage requirements, with the same clamp arms that are used with the 82L-2 Series Power Clamps also available as U, H and lateral versions.
• Infinite arm opening adjustment (up to 105°)
• Manual unlocking in case of air pressure loss
• External hold open device is available for safe opening operation
• Easily adjust arm opening angle with one tool
• Hand lever is adjustable for better ergonomics
• Modular design improves spare parts ordering and reduces inventory
• Multiple mounting surfaces provide greater flexibility
• Compatible with all clamping arms as 82L-2 series