Featured Product: PURE food-grade hoses by Parker transfer foods cleanly and safely
Parker solutions are available from Wainbee Limited, including the PURE brand of food-grade hoses. These hoses allow clean, safe transfers of a broad range of foods, beverages, and sanitary material. They come in a full range of constructions and various colours, pressures, sizes, and temperature capabilities for different user needs. Meeting government and industry standards, all Parker food-grade hoses provide full suction capability and kink resistance to maximize their usability.Suitable for various markets
PURE food-grade hose tubes are suitable for various industrial markets; different models can be used for such applications as food, beverages, spirits, PTFE, transfer, and wash-down. They also provide enhanced cover options for convenient cleaning. Parker cites three main advantages of investing in these hoses from Wainbee:
- Simplicity. The colour coding of PURE food-grade hoses enable easy product selection. Parker manufactures them to withstand harsh processing applications in which hoses face multiple cycles of sanitary cleaning techniques, including clean-in-place – a simplification process that uses aggressive cleaning agents and high temperatures to keep conditions sanitary.
- Cleanliness.Parker designs PURE hoses at every step with high quality as a high priority. The clean inner tube is produced on stainless steel mandrels with material that meets the standards of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and Parker applies it in a seamless manner to avoid gaps or voids in which bacteria could accumulate.
- Safety. Customers can rely on PURE food-grade hoses for clean transfer of safe products. Parker makes them with quality materials and construction, while testing them according to the strictest government/industry standards to meet performance needs.
Another key benefit: PURE food-grade hoses have Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification. This means they are manufactured in a factory that meets stringent cleanliness criteria, with material traceability and quality systems in place. It also means that the entire hose meets FDA standards for construction materials and that the finished product does not absorb media, while the media does not extract any non-regulated or non-permissible substance. No hose layer will migrate or contain any substance that will migrate into the media.
Featured Product: NEW! Parker’s Innovative ToughShield™ Plus Plating Technology
The new standard zinc-nickel (Zn-Ni) plating for Parker steel tube fittings and adapters worldwide is available through Wainbee Limited and offers premium corrosion resistance, protecting your equipment significantly longer than other commercially available plating technologies.
Engineers and metal scientists used state-of-the-art tools and analysis methods to study corrosion and how to minimize it. This led to the development of the patent-pending advanced plating which provides superior corrosion and assembly performance, even on products subjected to after plating deformation such as swivel nuts and other fluid power components.
Ensure more uptime with ToughShield Plus no matter your industry, ToughShield Plus delivers
- Extended fitting service life
- Less frequent and easier maintenance
- Reduced downtime
- Decreased corrosion migration to adjacent components
- Reduced warranty claims for manufacturers
- Decreased aesthetic quality concerns
Premium performance validation
The superior corrosion resistance of Parker's latest plating technology is validated through ASTM B117 / ISO 9227 neutral Salt Spray Testing (SST), as well as two Cyclical Corrosion Tests (CCT) - ISO 16701 and SAE J2334. CCT is widely considered to provide a closer correlation to field corrosion conditions. ToughShield Plus is the first standard plating system in the fluid power industry proven to offer this exceptional level of resistance to red rust.
Parker Tracking System (PTS)
Increasing the speed, timing, and accuracy of your next service event.
Parker Tracking System (PTS) is an innovative component-tagging and asset management solution available through Wainbee and offered in over 62 countries worldwide. Today’s equipment and machines are more connected than ever before and harnessing this complex data is key to maximizing up-time. By focusing on critical-wear components, Parker drives new levels of productivity, efficiency, and reliability.
- Asset Location - Establish detailed location data for fast and easy replacement.
- Asset Inspection - Collecting and storing customizable asset inspection data for easy retrieval.
- Scheduled Events - Easily schedule and manage future inspection and replacement dates.
- Registration - Register PTS tagged products from Parker’s Mobile App.
- Asset Genealogy Capture and analyze asset replacement and service history for continuous improvement.
- Transfer Records Seamlessly transfer record visibility between multiple PTS accounts.
- Export Details Quickly export customizable asset reports into Microsoft Excel.
- Databooks Create professional PDF reports containing asset details, service history and attached files.
- Digital Documents Publish and access a variety of digital documentation.
- Email Notifications Receive personal Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) email notifications.