Smart Food Handling by Yaskawa, Powered by Wainbee Expertise
It greatly reduces complexity and cost to integrate robots into packaging lines. Smart series robot accommodates operator involvement with simple-to-operate Smart Pendant and collaborative safety features. All items are rated for easy washdown cleaning in food-safe environment. Stop-State Monitoring and Speed & Separation Monitoring enable workers to enter the station with minimal interruption to the cycle.
Fenceless food-handling demonstration:
• IP76 washdown-ready robot with food-grade grease
• Soft Robotics programmable gripper
• 2D vision enables robot to pick products in random orientation
• Space-saving micro controller w/ PLC integration
• Power-force limited collaborative robot mode
• Area scanner with speed & separation control; stop-state monitoring
Motoman industrial robots include high-payload, high-speed, extended-reach, ultra-maneuverable seven-axis and unique 15-axis dual-arm robots. With cutting-edge controllers, vision systems, peripherals and other best-in-class components, we can configure a solution tailored for your manufacturing needs.
HC Series : Human-Collaborative Robots
HC-series robots are ideal for a variety of tasks including machine tending, material handling, packaging and light assembly.
Assembly, Logistics, Material Handling, Machine Tending, Palletizing, Picking & Packing, Part Handling & Transfer
• Highly Versatile & Portable
• Enhanced Worker Safety
• Optimized Production Rates
• Fast System Integration
- HC10 : Human-Collaborative Robot HC10 : Human-Collaborative Robot The Yaskawa human-collaborative robot (HC10) is a new generation of robotics that is capable, affordable, versatile, easy to use and built with the industrial strength for which Yaskawa is known.These robots are for customers looking for easy automation, meaning an industrial robot to automate tasks that require it to work in close proximity to humans.
- HC10DT : Collaborative Robot with Hand-Guided Teaching HC10DT : Collaborative Robot with Hand-Guided Teaching Designed for a wide selection of applications, the 6-axis HC10DT human-collaborative robot is simple and easy to program for quick implementation. Easily adaptable, the HC10DT can be integrated with existing automation infrastructure, and it meets established safety standards, enabling humans to safely work with robots. Depending on a risk assessment, this cobot can operate without additional protective measures as well.
HC10XP : Collaborative Robot with Hand-Guided Teaching HC10XP : Collaborative Robot with Hand-Guided Teaching The six-axis HC10XP collaborative robot enables operation with, or in close proximity to human workers. Precision hand-guiding facilitates easy programming for fast implementation of the robot system, while a pinch-less design featuring Power and Force Limiting (PFL) technology constantly monitors force to quickly react to contact.
Applications: Assembly, Machine Tending, Material Handling, Pick and Pack || Payload - 10.0 kg || Controller - YRC1000 || Horizontal Reach - 1200 mm || Vertical Reach - 1200 mm
HC20XP : Easy-to-Clean Collaborative Robot with Hand-Guided Teaching HC20XP : Easy-to-Clean Collaborative Robot with Hand-Guided Teaching Ideal for a variety of tasks, the robust six-axis HC20XP collaborative robot provides precise hand-guided teaching for fast implementation of a robot system.
Applications: Assembly, Machine Tending, Material Handling, Palletizing, Pick and Pack, IP65-67 | Payload - 20.0 kg || Controller - YRC1000micro || Horizontal Reach - 1700 mm || Vertical Reach - 1700 mm