The P33 family of global redundant safety exhaust valves are designed to rapidly exhaust compressed air in the event of a fault condition and provide monitored coverage. These 3/2 normally closed, two channel valves are designed for a failsafe operation. This product meets the highest safety standards for applications up to and including Category 4, PL e. When applications demand a safe environment, you can count on safety valves from Parker Hannifin.
• General Industrial
• Designed to be applied to machinery, to exhaust trapped air during an e-stop or fault condition.
• Allows the machinery to achieve a safe state without trapped residual energy.
• Available with an adjustable soft start to allow a gradual introduction of pressure into machinery on start up.
• Two channel design means redundancy for maximum safety
• Solid state pressure sensors provide accurate and reliable fault condition monitoring
• M12 connectors for solenoids and sensors makes the product easy to install
• Pneumatic Safety Systems (up to Category 4 / performance level ‘e')
• International standards: complies with the Machinery Directive and standards EN ISO 13849-1 and EN ISO 13849-2 for Safety Related Parts of a Control Circuit.